Stylist Job Description
We are looking for a stylist to assist on clothing pieces that meet our clients’ needs. The stylist should research appropriate options, source a collection of items in store, and then proceed to meet with clients to oversee their final selections.To ensure success as a stylist, you should select trendy pieces that suit clients’ aesthetics, body types, and personalities. An exceptional stylist will prove to be an asset by promoting clients’ access to scarce finds.
- Research of classic and fashion-forward options. Develops new factors and objectives in accordance with market trends.
- Meeting with clients to determine the most appropriate clothing and adjacent pieces.
- Advising on possible combinations of items to demonstrate their versatility.
- Adapts to the client’s own interests in color, style, and shape.
- Organizes the wardrobes and outfits designed for a photo shoot or event.
- College / University Diploma or equivalent.
- A Degree in fashion styling, fashion design, or similar is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as a stylist.
- Strong knowledge of stylish clothing and accessory combinations.
- Attentive to clients’ interests, requests, and boundaries.
- Respect for time and financial limitations.
- Ability to curate collections that are appropriate for work, leisure, and special events (ethnic).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Great customer service and record-keeping skills.